Wondering how much is Grammarly premium? We have got you covered!
In this article, we will discuss how much Grammarly premium is, different Grammarly Plans, and how to choose the right plan according to your needs.
While the free version allows you to check basic corrections, Grammarly Premium takes polishing your content a step forward. But is Grammarly Premium worth paying for? Let’s check out the complete pricing breakdown of Grammarly Premium!
Table of Contents
- Grammarly Pricing & Subscription Plans
- Grammarly Individual Plan
- Grammarly Team Plan
- What is Grammarly Premium Price For Students?
- Grammarly Premium Features
- Which Plan Should You Choose?
- Is Grammarly Premium Worth It?
- How Does Grammarly Chrome Extension Work?
- Comparison of Different Subscription Plans
- Final Thoughts: How Much Is Grammarly Premium (2023)
Grammarly Pricing & Subscription Plans
Grammarly offers two different subscription plans that you can choose from:
- Grammarly Premium for Individuals –$12/month
- Grammarly Premium Business for Teams –$15/month per user
NutMeg Education Exclusive Grammarly Offer – 20% Off
Grammarly Individual Plan
Individual users get the option to customize their plans for the period they will use them. The longer the subscription, the more discount they will get.
The individual plan is also broken down into three parts, which are explained below.
- Monthly: This plan costs $30 per month. Since you pay monthly, you will only pay for Premium for as long as you use it. This plan would amount to $360 per year.
- Quarterly: This plan costs $20 per month. Since you will pay quarterly, this plan will cost you $60 per payment. If you want to commit to Grammarly Premium for longer, this plan is suitable for you. This plan is also beneficial because you can save up to $10 every month!
- Annually: The annual plan costs $12 per month. In this case, you will have to make a one-time payment of $144. This subscription plan is the most cost-effective and would suit anyone wishing to use Grammarly Premium for an extended period.
Grammarly Team Plan
Businesses can make use of Grammarly Premium’s business plan to manage their content as well as their businesses. Grammarly team plan offers a variety of features. It has monitoring tools and a centralized billing system, which would come in handy to run a business efficiently.
Grammarly’s team plan costs $15 per month per user if you go for annual payments. But if you want to pay month-to-month or if you wish to try it out for a month. It will cost you $25 per person per month. To avail of this business plan, a minimum of three users are required.
Unfortunately, Grammarly doesn’t offer any special discounts for students. Grammarly Premium price remains the same for students as it is for others. Instead, students can opt for the annual subscription to save more.
Besides, you can also grab our official discount to get the annual plan at a flat 20% discount. This means you can save with the annual plan + 20% off on our plan.
Note: Some universities and educational institutions provide free Grammarly premium for students. In order to confirm that, you can speak to your educational institution and know if you have free access.
Now that you know the price for each Grammarly plan, let’s take a look at what you get with a Grammarly Premium account.
Along with everything that comes with the free version, Individual Premium plans include:
- Tone adjustments
- Plagiarism check
- More advanced suggestions
- Sentence rewriting suggestions focused on clarity.
- Checks for the level of formality
- Checks for fluency in language usage
- Usage of inclusive language
The business team plan includes some additional features along with all the features included in the Individual plan. Some of them are:
- Priority Email chat support
- Style guide for maintaining consistency
- Brand Tones
- Analytics dashboard
- Snippets- a feature that allows you to create short text snippets for repeated questions.
- Centralized billing
- Control over assigning roles
- Control over managing permissions
Which Plan Should You Choose?
Now that you are aware of Grammarly pricing, it’s time to help you pick the right plan according to your needs.
Let’s make your pick easier. Choose:
- Grammarly Individual: If you are an individual, freelancer, or student.
- Grammarly Business: For Teams and businesses
While you get the option to pick between monthly, quarterly, and annual plans, we recommend going ahead with the annual subscription. The yearly plan will allow you to save maximum and grab access to all the premium features at an affordable cost.
If you are wondering what’s the difference between the free version and the premium, you can head over to our detailed Grammarly premium vs free comparison!
As a Grammarly Premium user for the last 3 years, Grammarly Premium is definitely worth trying out. Initially, I started using the free version and decided to give the Premium version a try.
Unsurprisingly, the free version didn’t give me as many corrections and suggestions as the Grammarly Premium did. Besides basic grammatical corrections, the Premium version has helped me understand how to focus more on clarity and reduce redundancy.
Moreover, one of the best parts about Grammarly Premium is that it allows me to set the tone for my content and provides me suggestions accordingly. This option is excellent for writers and businesses that deal with multiple clients. Since each client has different requirements, you can ask Grammarly to suggest corrections according to the client’s requirements.
Lastly, if you are a student or a writer, you can use the plagiarism checker to ensure your content is 100% unique.
Bonus: Check my in-depth Grammarly review here to get detailed insights into it.
How Does Grammarly Chrome Extension Work?
Grammarly Chrome Extension gives you real-time suggestions on platforms like WordPress editor, Google Docs, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn, and even on WhatsApp.
To check what suggestions Grammarly is giving you for your text, just click on the green Grammarly icon, and it will show you how you can improve your text according to your goals. Grammarly also provides extensions for browsers like Safari, Edge, and Firefox so that you can use its features on any browser you’re currently using.
Related Guides that can come in handy:
- Adding Grammarly to Word
- Adding Grammarly to Google Docs
- Adding Grammarly to PowerPoint
- Adding Grammarly to Gmail
Comparison of Different Subscription Plans
Below is a quick comparison of all the subscription plans offered by Grammarly! The table below will make your pick easier.
1. For Individual Plans
|Plan||Price per month||Price Per Payment||Annual Cost|
2. For Business Plans
|Plan||Price per member per Month||Total Cost per Month(For a team of 3 Members)||Annual Cost(For a team of 3 Members)|
We also have an exclusive discount on Grammarly, which you can check out here.
Grammarly is a helpful companion for anyone who wants to write better. Though it can never replace a human proofreader, it does come close.
Whether Grammarly Premium is for you or not, it all boils down to what type of user you are. Your needs and what you want out of the premium plans would determine which plan you should go for.
We recommend going for the annual subscription if you want a cost-effective plan that saves your dollars. And with our massive discount, you can grab your plan as low as $9.60/month!
We hope this article was useful in understanding the pricing plans of Grammarly and which one you should opt for. So, which plan are you picking? Let us know in the comment section below!
FAQs On How Much Is Grammarly Premium
Can you get Grammarly Premium for free?
Unfortunately, you have to pay if you want to get Grammarly premium. However, Grammarly rolls out offers frequently for a free trial of the premium version through which you can get access to the premium for free.
Does Grammarly offer student discounts?
Grammarly does not specifically have a discount for students. However, many universities have tied up with Grammarly and offered free premium versions to their students. So, you can contact your university or educational institution to check if they offer a free premium to their students.
Which is the cheapest Grammarly premium plan?
If you are looking for a pocket-friendly plan, the annual subscription will help you save up to 30% on regular pricing. The annual plan for the premium version is $12 per month, billed as a one-time payment of $144.
Is Grammarly premium worth paying for?
Absolutely! Grammarly premium is worth paying for. Whether you are a student or professional, Grammarly provides excellent features to ensure your content is grammatical-error-free and plagiarism-free, and polishes your content to generate the highest quality!
Does Grammarly offer refund policy?
Unfortunately, Grammarly does not have a refund policy or money-back guarantee. While you can cancel your plan anytime, you won’t get a refund for the remaining days.
- Coursera Plus Discount 2023 (Get $309 OFF | September) - September 21, 2023
- Teachable Black Friday 2023: Is The Deal Live? - September 18, 2023
- Grammarly Premium Discount 2023 | Exclusive 20 Off Coupon - September 18, 2023