Are you looking for Quillbot alternatives? Fortunately, you have landed on the right page!
Picking the write rephrasing tool can be a challenge in itself. Quillbot is undoubtedly one of the top paraphrasing tools used. However, there must be some reason you are looking for better options to replace it.
Quillbot is one of the most powerful summarizing and paraphrasing tool that is powered by AI. The tool provides more just paraphrasing. For instance, the tool offers in-built grammar checking, plagiarism checker, summarizer, and other robust features. However, Quillbot may not be a flexible option for thousands of students out there due to its limitations and other features that other tools provide better.
Note: In case you haven’t gone through our Quilbot review, we suggest checking the review. After going through the review, you will know — Is Quilbot Worth It?
In this article, we have handpicked some of the top alternatives to Quillbot. By the end of this article, you will see yourself making a clear choice according to your requirements.
With that, let’s get into the details!
Table of Contents
8+ Best Quillbot Alternatives (2023)
Here are the eight best Quillbot Alternatives that you can try in 2023.
1. Grammarly (Free & Paid)
Note: We have also compared Quillbot and Grammarly closely in our comparison here.
While Grammarly is not precisely a paraphrasing tool, it provides a rephrasing tool where you can rephrase your sentences for better grammar quality. It is a grammar checker. But the grammar checker here has more precision than the Quillbot grammar checker, which includes their premium plan.
Grammarly, in its free version, highlights your basic grammatical mistake. In contrast, its premium version suggests more advanced corrections. In addition, its rephrasing tool covers complicated sentences into simple, readable sentences, and improves your overall content quality.
- Helps you with synonym suggestions.
- Extremely easy-to-use interface.
- It helps you with making your content unique.
- Offers an in-built plagiarism checker.
- Forms sentences that are clarity-focused.
- It helps to improve fluency in your text.
Grammarly provides you with a free version with no time limits but has restricted features. To unlock its advanced feature, you will have to get their premium plan which starts at $12.50 per month for one person.
2. Word Ai (Paid)
Word Ai is one of the best and oldest rephrasing tools. Technically, Word Ai is an article rewriter, but it is a potent alternative for Quillbot. The software, from day one, has been trying to better itself, which makes it the best. It was the first tool to use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to understand your content and then paraphrase it. This tool is user-friendly and hassle-free.
It has a vast community that consists of blog writers, scholars, and SEO experts.
Thereby, it is one of the best alternatives for Quillbot. With every renewed version of Word Ai, they have faster and better services. The Word Ai team states that the latest version is 149.8 times faster than the previous one.
- Supports bulk uploads.
- Creates around 1,000 types of rewrites of each article.
- Automatic spelling and grammar corrector.
- Divides sentences into small parts to make them easily readable.
- Uses similar synonyms and LSI keywords.
- Supports code view for rewriting HTML and coded articles.
Pricing: Word Ai provides you with a 3-day free trial. They have three paid plans monthly, yearly, and enterprise, starting at $57 per month.
3. Spin Rewriter
As the name stands for, Spin rewriter spins and twists your content and then rewrites it. Let us explain it to you in a simpler way. Spin Rewriter spins your content into various copies, unlike Quillbot, which makes only one copy of each content. Spin Rewriter provides a higher word limit than Quillbot.
To ensure it provides you with human-like content, it understands your content before rewriting it. Because of this trait, Spin Rewriter is most preferred by bloggers and SEO professionals.
- Supports bulk upload and bulk export.
- Generate up to 1,000 copies of each article and export them.
- Uses ENL technology to provide phrase-level spinning.
- 16+ hand-on tutorial videos.
- It is mobile-friendly.
- Allows you to add photos and videos.
Pricing: Spin Rewriter provides you with a 5-day free trial. You can access their premium version and use it without limits starting at $47 per month.
4. Chimp Rewriter
The unique characteristic of Chimp Writer is that it’s the only downloadable paraphrasing software on the internet. Despite it being an offline tool, it works efficiently well. Again it is an AI spinning that can rewrite content with lighting speed in multiple languages. Over 31,316 people trust Chimp Writer, including bloggers, students, marketers, and even authors.
Additionally, it has a user-friendly interface and rephrases content in bulk quickly, making your work easier!
- Uses AI and natural language processing.
- Again, it allows you to rewrite in 12 languages.
- Inserts photos and videos automatically.
- Analyzes word density and LSI.
- Offers an extensive API.
- Connects you to every third-party SEO.
Pricing: Chimp Writer offers you a 14-day free trial. You can apply for its premium version to unlock all the features. It starts at $15 per month.
Spinbot is a perfect choice if you want to write extensive articles. It allows you to rewrite an article of 10,000 characters for free. Yes, that is a massive gap in word count from Quillbot. Ironically the paid version of Quillbot has the exact word limit which the Spinbot free version has. It has a large community with thousands of bloggers and students.
- Provides the most significant spinning limit for free.
- It has an Ignore feature that lets you select the sentences you do not want to spin.
- It doesn’t require you to signup or create an account to access it.
- Spintbot API allows you to upload content on your website directly.
- Allows you to rewrite the 1,000-word article for free.
- User-friendly interface.
Pricing: Spinbot allows to access a lot of its benefits for free. However, you can get their premium version and avoid obstacles just for $10 per month.
6. Spinner Chief
Spinner Chief provides web as well as desktop versions of the software. Both versions have a similar set of characteristics. The online edition consists of both auto and manual functions. Rewrites and spins your content in human-readable quality. Because of its durability, multiple students, professors, and bloggers trust Spinner Cheif for their content. It provides content that is suitable for all search engines. Furthermore, it is compatible with various software like windows, mac, android, etc.
- Build your own auto-spin protocols for content.
- The batch spin function allows you to spin content in bulk.
- Provides content in multiple languages.
- Uses AI to understand the content.
- Best statistical replacement technology.
- Provides Natural language analysis.
Pricing: Spinner Chief offers a free plan. However, you can unlock all the benefits they provide in the premium version starting at $25 per month.
7. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is yet another best option for generating unique content. Past the article you wrote and paraphrase it. But there is more to it than just paraphrasing content. Jasper AI provides you with rewritten content from scratch, even with the keywords you enter. With the least effort, you can rewrite a whole article in no time.
You can generate content just by providing an outline. Lastly, it generates human-readable content as well as content that ranks on top for SEO search.
- Create more elaborate and creative sentences.
- Provides you blog post ideas
- Generate short content like video descriptions and introductions.
- Personalize your company by generating creative bios.
- Provide you listicle content
- Tool generated long-form content.
Pricing: Unfortunately, they don’t have a free plan. But you can try their starter and pro versions. Starting at $29 per month.
Wordtune is the perfect alternative to Quillbot because both of them offer similar functionalities. This tool was launched back in 2018 by AI21 labs. The main goal of creating this tool is to help users in improving their writing using AI. You can rewrite multiple sentences within a few seconds.
It is also one of the best AI writing tools, and its developing team is constantly working on it to bring improvements. Rephrasing is one of its features, and you can also change the tone of your content using Wordtune. You can use its in-built grammar checker and spelling fixer tools to check the grammar and wrong-spelled sentences and fix them.
- Rephrase long-form content sentence-wise
- Free Chrome Extension is available
- Provides synonyms of words
- Google Docs & Outlook Integration
- Translate your content into different languages
- Change the tone of your content
Pricing: There is a free forever plan available on Wordtune, allowing you to rephrase up to 10 sentences daily. The premium plan costs $9.99/mo or $119.88/year.
So we guess now you have a clear idea of which spinning tool suits your needs the best as we mentioned before; their views are based on our personal experience. We assure you that these are the top 7 paraphrasing alternative we have come across.
Surfing the internet can be a little overwhelming at times. Because with so many options, it becomes confusing what is best for us. That’s why we have made it easier for you in this article. Now you can finally make a choice and go ahead and start rewriting!
Let us know which Quillbot alternative you pick from the list in the comments section below!
- How to Write an Argumentative Essay? (5 Pro Tips) - January 28, 2023
- 15+ Best Books On Creativity To Read In 2023 (Top Picks) - January 27, 2023
- Udemy vs Pluralsight: Which One Has Better Courses In 2023? - January 25, 2023