Undoubtedly, Quillbot is one of the top paraphrasing tools with powerful features. However, it might not be the ultimate solution, catering to everyone’s needs, which eventually brings you here to find the best Quillbot alternatives!
- In case you haven’t gone through our Quilbot review, we suggest checking the review. After going through the review, you will know — Is Quilbot Worth It?
In this article, we have handpicked some of the top free and paid alternatives to Quillbot. All the tools mentioned in our list offer similar and some even offer better features than Quillbot!
With that, let’s get into the details!
Table of Contents
10 Best Quillbot Alternatives (2023)
Here is a quick list best Quillbot alternatives that you can consider in 2023.
Note: The ratings in the table are based on our experience.
|Sr No||Best Quillbot Alternatives||Rating|
Here are the ten best Quillbot Alternatives that you can try in 2023.
1. Grammarly (Free & Paid)
Note: We have also compared Quillbot and Grammarly closely in our comparison here to understand the differences clearly.
While Grammarly is not precisely a paraphrasing tool, it provides a rephrasing tool where you can rephrase your sentences for better grammar quality. Besides you can also use its new AI tool to write content from scratch. GrammarlyGO also helps you improve existing content by giving you suggestions that you can implement.
Grammarly, in its free version, highlights your basic grammatical mistake. In contrast, its premium version suggests more advanced corrections. In addition, its rephrasing tool covers complicated sentences into simple, readable sentences and improves your overall content quality. Compared to Quillbot’s free version, Grammarly’s free version offers more features.
We have done a detailed Grammarly review that you can check out to make your decision easier!
- Helps you with synonym suggestions.
- Extremely easy-to-use interface.
- It helps you with making your content unique.
- Offers an in-built plagiarism checker.
- Forms sentences that are clarity-focused.
- It helps to improve fluency in your text.
Grammarly provides you with a free version with no time limits but has restricted features. To unlock its advanced feature, you will have to get its premium plan which starts at $15.00 per month for one person. You can read our detailed Grammarly pricing breakdown here and learn which plan is right for you!
2. Word AI (Paid)
Word Ai is one of the best and oldest rephrasing tools. Technically, Word Ai is an article rewriter, but it is a potent alternative for Quillbot. The software, from day one, has been trying to better itself, which makes it the best. It was the first tool to use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to understand your content and then paraphrase it. Additionally, it has an intuitive and user-friendly UI.
It has a vast community that consists of blog writers, scholars, and SEO experts.
Thereby, it is one of the best alternatives for Quillbot. With every renewed version of Word Ai, they have faster and better services. The Word Ai team states that the latest version is 149.8 times faster than the previous one.
- Supports bulk uploads.
- Creates around 1,000 types of rewrites of each article.
- Automatic spelling and grammar corrector.
- Divides sentences into small parts to make them easily readable.
- Uses similar synonyms and LSI keywords.
- Supports code view for rewriting HTML and coded articles.
Pricing: Word Ai provides you with a 3-day free trial. They have three paid plans monthly, yearly, and enterprise, starting at $57 per month.
3. Spin Rewriter
As the name stands for, Spin Rewriter spins and twists your content and then rewrites it. Let us explain it to you in a simpler way. Spin Rewriter spins your content into various copies, unlike Quillbot, which makes only one copy of each content. Spin Rewriter provides a higher word limit than Quillbot.
To ensure it provides you with human-like content, it understands your content before rewriting it. Because of this trait, Spin Rewriter is most preferred by bloggers and SEO professionals.
- Supports bulk upload and bulk export.
- Generate up to 1,000 copies of each article and export them.
- Uses ENL technology to provide phrase-level spinning.
- 16+ hands-on tutorial videos.
- It is mobile-friendly.
- Allows you to add photos and videos.
Pricing: Spin Rewriter provides you with a 5-day free trial. You can access their premium version and use it without limits starting at $47 per month.
4. Chimp Rewriter
The unique characteristic of Chimp Writer is that it’s the only downloadable paraphrasing software on the internet. Despite it being an offline tool, it works efficiently and well. Again it is an AI spinning that can rewrite content with lighting speed in multiple languages. Over 31,316 people trust Chimp Writer, including bloggers, students, marketers, and even authors.
Additionally, it has a user-friendly interface and rephrases content in bulk quickly, making your work easier!
- Uses AI and natural language processing.
- Again, it allows you to rewrite in 12 languages.
- Inserts photos and videos automatically.
- Analyzes word density and LSI.
- Offers an extensive API.
- Connects you to every third-party SEO.
Pricing: Chimp Writer offers you a 14-day free trial. You can apply for its premium version to unlock all the features. It starts at $15 per month.
Spinbot is a perfect choice if you want to write extensive articles. It allows you to rewrite an article of 10,000 characters for free. Yes, that is a massive gap in word count from Quillbot. Ironically the paid version of Quillbot has the exact word limit that the Spinbot free version has. It has a large community with thousands of bloggers and students.
- Provides the most significant spinning limit for free.
- It has an Ignore feature that lets you select the sentences you do not want to spin.
- It doesn’t require you to signup or create an account to access it.
- Spintbot API allows you to upload content on your website directly.
- Allows you to rewrite the 1,000-word article for free.
- User-friendly interface.
Pricing: Spinbot allows you to access a lot of its benefits for free. However, you can get their premium version and avoid obstacles just for $10 per month.
6. Spinner Chief
Spinner Chief provides web as well as desktop versions of the software. Both versions have a similar set of characteristics. The online edition consists of both auto and manual functions. Rewrites and spins your content in human-readable quality. Because of its durability, multiple students, professors, and bloggers trust Spinner Cheif for their content. It provides content that is suitable for all search engines. Furthermore, it is compatible with various software like Windows, Mac, Android, etc.
- Build your own auto-spin protocols for content.
- The batch spin function allows you to spin content in bulk.
- Provides content in multiple languages.
- Uses AI to understand the content.
- Best statistical replacement technology.
- Provides Natural language analysis.
Pricing: Spinner Chief offers a free plan. However, you can unlock all the benefits they provide in the premium version starting at $25 per month.
7. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is yet another best option for generating unique content. Jasper AI does more to it than just paraphrasing content. It provides you with rewritten content from scratch, even with the keywords you enter. With the least effort, you can rewrite a whole article in no time.
Additionally, you can generate content just by providing an outline. Lastly, it generates human-readable content as well as content that ranks on top for SEO searches.
- Create more elaborate and creative sentences.
- Provides you with blog post ideas
- Generate short content like video descriptions and introductions.
- Personalize your company by generating creative bios.
- Provide you listicle content
- Tool-generated long-form content.
Pricing: Unfortunately, they don’t have a free plan. But you can try their starter and pro versions. Starting at $29 per month.
Bonus: Since Jasper doesn’t have a free plan, you can try the tool for free with our Jasper AI free trial! Grab yours to test its amazing features and capabilities.
Wordtune is the perfect alternative to Quillbot because both of them offer similar functionalities. This tool was launched back in 2018 by AI21 Labs. The main goal of creating this tool is to help users in improving their writing using AI. You can rewrite multiple sentences within a few seconds.
It is also one of the best AI writing tools, and its developing team is constantly working on it to bring improvements. Rephrasing is one of its features, and you can also change the tone of your content using Wordtune. You can use its in-built grammar checker and spelling fixer tools to check the grammar and wrong-spelled sentences and fix them.
- Rephrase long-form content sentence-wise
- Free Chrome Extension is available
- Provides synonyms of words
- Google Docs & Outlook Integration
- Translate your content into different languages
- Change the tone of your content
Pricing: There is a free forever plan available on Wordtune, allowing you to rephrase up to 10 sentences daily. The premium plan costs $9.99/mo or $119.88/year.
9. Copy AI
Copy AI is one alternative that you can consider very highly off. With Copy AI, you do not need to write or give a piece of content, you just need to brief very specifically, and the AI will do its job. It will help you with better copy and more interesting content. You can write down blogs and articles for your WordPress websites, and it will make sure the content is optimized for search engines.
With all of this, there comes a drawback. You need to be very specific about the content you want to generate. If not, there is a slight chance that your content can be generated wrongly. So be very specific with the outline of the content that you want to generate through Copy AI. Apart from that, it is a very powerful tool to generate high-quality creative content.
- Great to Generate Content
- Provides you with great post ideas
- Various Template options
- Copywriting made easy
- Simple to use and easy to understand
- Reasonable Pricing
Pricing: They have a free version you can use for 7 days, and if you want a paid version, it can go for $35 per month
Writesonic markets itself as one of the “best” copywriting and paraphrasing tools. While it primarily helps you generate SEO-friendly content from scratch, you can take advantage of its paraphrasing tool. It offers exceptional paraphrasing inside, which focuses highly on quality and SEO.
One of the best features that separate it from Quillbot is its “bulk upload.” using the feature, you can paraphrase the entire article or content with a click of a button. Additionally, you get plenty of templates to choose from. Some of these include essays, sentences, articles, and more.
- Gives you the option to choose your paraphrasing tone.
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Supports 26 languages to paraphrase
- Gives access to its AI content generator
- Generates plagiarism-free content
Writesonic offers a free plan where you can paraphrase up to 10,000 words. To get access to premium features, you can upgrade to the paid plan starting at $12.67/month.
Bonus: Still didn’t find the best alternative to Quillbot? Check out our list of best paraphrasing tools to pick the best paraphrasing tool for your needs!
Wrapping Up: Quillbot Alternatives
So, that was the complete list of tools we tried and tested. While most of them go beyond just a simple paraphrasing tool, we recommend picking the tool that aligns with your needs.
To sum up, here are our top three recommendations:
- Grammarly: Overall best free Quillbot alternative.
- Spinbot: If you are just looking for a paraphrasing tool.
- Jasper AI: Best to create and paraphrase content.
Besides, ensure to choose the tool that matches your requirements and budget!
- Grammarly Black Friday Deals 2023 | 20% Off (November) - November 23, 2023
- Coursera Plus Black Friday Sale 2023 ($1 Offer Live) - November 23, 2023
- Mindvalley Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2023 (40% OFF) - November 23, 2023