Digital Marketing is one of the ever-evolving fields, and its demand has grown exponentially in different sectors.
If you are willing to learn the skills of digital marketing, then you can opt for the Coursera digital marketing courses, as they cover the emerging and new dimensions of the digital world.
Coursera offers a diverse plethora of digital marketing courses, but to help you choose the best ones, I have reviewed and listed the top 7 courses that you can check out.
This extensive review will provide complete insight into the top Coursera digital marketing courses. So without any delay, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- Coursera Digital Marketing Courses-Overview
- Top 7 Digital Marketing Courses on Coursera
- 1. Foundations of Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- 2. Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content
- 3. Meta Marketing Analytics professional certificate
- 4. Marketing in a Digital World
- 5. Social Media and Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- 6. Introduction to Google SEO
- 7. Digital Strategy and Business Opportunity
- Final Verdict – Coursera Digital Marketing Course Review 2023
Coursera Digital Marketing Courses-Overview
Coursera is one of the robust platforms offering a broad array of courses in different areas.
As one of the leading platforms, Coursera offers the best digital marketing courses to help you inculcate essential skills and elevate your career.
All the courses teach about the different aspects of Digital Marketing and provide a good understanding of different digital strategies.
To learn more about the courses, you can check out the overview of a few of the courses provided below.
Top 7 Digital Marketing Courses on Coursera
Here is the list of the top 7 Coursera Digital Marketing courses.
|1||Foundation of Digital Marketing and E-commerce||Beginner||4.8|
|2||Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content||Mixed course||4.8|
|3||Meta Marketing Analytics professional certificate||Beginner||4.7|
|4||Marketing in a Digital World||Beginner||4.7|
|5||Social Media and Digital Marketing Fundamentals||Beginner||4.6|
|6||Introduction to Google SEO||Beginner||4.6|
|7||Digital Strategy and Business Opportunity||Beginner||4.6|
Below is an in-depth review of the top 7 Coursera digital marketing courses that you can check out.
1. Foundations of Digital Marketing and E-commerce
|Duration||4 weeks (Approximately 18 hours)|
|Instructor||Google career certificates|
E-commerce Customer Outreach
Offered by Google, Foundations of Digital Marketing and E-commerce is a beginner-level course that is specially designed to determine the elements and goals of the Digital marketing and e-commerce industry.
It is a four-week course covering four different modules, readings, and practice exercises. To learn more about the course offerings, scroll down below.
- Week 1: The first module provides insights into digital marketing and e-commerce basics, along with the core digital marketing skills. You can complete the 1st module within 5 hours.
- Week 2: In the week two module, you will get a clear idea about the marketing funnel, inclusive marketing, and a case study on How MERSEA structures its marketing funnel.
- Week 3: In this exclusive module, you will explore the relationship between Digital marketing and branding, the basics of social media marketing, Brand safety, etc.
- Week 4: It is the last section of the course that features the importance of measuring common metrics and results to track
|Duration||4 weeks (Approximately 4 hours)|
|Key learnings||Marketing Strategy|
Viral Marketing Social network
Viral Marketing and How to Craft contagious content is one of the efficient courses that assist you in how to generate ideas and increase your influence.
By the end of the course, you will get a complete idea of how to build stickier messages, build contagious content, and get ideas and products to catch on.
To get a clear understanding of the topics covered, read on further.
- Week 1: In the first module, you will learn the key strategies to make your products, behavior, and ideas flourish. You will also learn about different attributes of stickiness.
- Week 2: It is a one-hour module comprising five video lessons and one practice exercise. This part mainly focuses on social influence.
- Week 3: The third module provides you with a complete understanding of the importance of word of mouth.
- Week 4: The fourth module covers everything relevant to social networks, right from the basics up to social ties and active sharing.
3. Meta Marketing Analytics professional certificate
|Duration||6 months (4 hours each week)|
|Instructors||Anke AudenaertVictor GeislingerCameroon Dodd|
|Key learnings||Data Analysis|
Marketing mix optimization
Statistics for marketing
Advertising effectiveness evaluation
Meta Marketing Analytics is s professional certification program comprising a series of six different courses with the help of which you can gain build-in-demand skills and launch your career in marketing analytics.
With this professional certification course, you can prepare for a career in marketing analytics and acquire professional-level training from Meta.
By the end of the course, you will also learn how to design experiments and test hypotheses to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising. Below is the complete overview of the program.
- Marketing Analytics Foundation: Covers the basic marketing principles, data analysis, collection, and regulation. The duration of the course is 11 hours.
- Introduction to Data Analytics: It is 36 hours course where you will learn Data analysis, python programming, Tableau Software, and Data visualization.
- Statistics of Marketing: In this 16-hour course, you will master the skills of linear regression, Statistical hypothesis testing and learn how to create statistical structure.
- Data Analytics Methods for Marketing: It is one of the top-rated courses of the series that covers a wide range of topics, including marketing mix modeling, linear regression, and optimization of the sales funnel.
- Marketing Analytics with Meta: A/B testing, social media marketing, meta advertising, and data analysis are the topics covered in this part.
- Meta Marketing Science Certification Exam: It is the last part of the course series and is open to those who complete all the above courses.
4. Marketing in a Digital World
|Duration||4 weeks (Approximately 28 hours)|
|Key learnings||Marketing MixProduct StrategiesPricing Strategies Digital Marketing|
Marketing in a Digital World is a comprehensive course, and taking this course, I would definitely say, has helped me with the basics as I didn’t have any prior knowledge relevant to Digital Marketing.
The courses mainly focus on digital tools, and Below are the topics you will learn from this course.
- Week 1: You will unfold the use of digital tools that enable the customers to develop and share products, brand descriptions, and many more. Along with the video lectures, you can also access the practice exercises.
- Week 2: This part covers the use of Digital tools to boost promotional activities. Through this module, you can also access the case study of GoPro.
- Week 3: The third module focuses on using digital tools to alter product distribution and placement. You can also get insight into the case study of Tesla.
- Week 4: In the last module, you will learn how digital tools enable customers to set the prices of the product they buy.
|Duration||3 weeks (Approximately 10 hours)|
|Instructor||Digital Marketing Institute Cathal Melinn|
|Key learnings||Content Marketing|
Social media marketing
Offered by the Digital marketing institute, Social Media and Digital Marketing Fundamentals is a comprehensive course to help you determine and learn the foundations and core principles of digital marketing.
The course mainly features the basic principles of digital marketing. To get a complete insight into the course offerings, scroll down below.
Week 1: The 1st-week module mainly features digital consumer behavior and customer expectations. The module also offers readings along with practice quizzes.
Week 2: In this module, you will get familiar with the key digital marketing concepts, 3i principles, tools for digital marketing, etc.
Week 3: The last section of the course outlines different content types and content formats, along with the different content creation tools.
The course will definitely add value and is recommended if you are willing to upskill the disciplines of social media marketing and digital transformation.
6. Introduction to Google SEO
|Duration||4 weeks (Approximately 13 hours)|
|Key learnings||Search Engine Optimization|
Mathematical Optimization Semantics
The practice of orienting your website to rank higher might be a daunting task, but this course will definitely help you to optimize the web content for the best search engine ranking.
Offered by UC Davis, University of California, Introduction to Google SEO is a comprehensive course that covers a wide range of topics, including the basics of SEO, SEO tools, keyword strategies, and many more.
Before opting for the course, below is the complete overview of the course that you can check out.
Week 1: The first module of the Course covers SEO basics, including the process, i.e., how it operates and its evolution.
Week 2: After covering the basics, the next module features the current SEO practices and search engine algorithms. You will also get a clear understanding of the crucial ranking factors used by modern search engines.
Week 3: It is a 5-hour module where you will learn the impact of the brand and branding on the search results. You will also gain insights on how to strengthen your keyword strategy.
Week 4: The last module of the course has a major focus on the behavior of web searchers, with the help of which you can create an ideal buyer persona.
Overall it is the best introductory course to help you with SEO right from the basics.
7. Digital Strategy and Business Opportunity
|Duration||3 Weeks (Approximately 10 hours)|
|Instructor||Digital Marketing Institute Cathal Melinn|
|Key learnings||Digital Research |
Content Marketing Digital Strategy
Digital Strategy and Business Opportunity is the best informative course that provides a good understanding of digital strategy.
On completion of the course, you will also be awarded the Digital Marketing Associate Certification, together with the free power membership for three months.
To get an insight into the course details, read on further.
Week 1: This module comprises nine video lessons along with eight readings and four practice quizzes. It covers digital consumer behavior and the opportunities for the organization due to digitalization.
Week 2: In this four-hour module, you will learn the key concepts and core principles of Digital marketing. It also focuses on audience listening tools, audience research, and cultural research, along with the Cartier case study.
Week 3: The last module of the course will help you learn the fundamentals of content marketing. It also provides insight into the techniques used for content creation. Lastly, you will also learn about the channel specifications for the launch plan.
- Are Google Certifications Worth
- LinkedIn Learning Discount
- Best Online Learning Strategies
- Teacher Burnout Statistics
Final Verdict – Coursera Digital Marketing Course Review 2023
All the digital marketing Coursera courses provide you with flexible learning options and shareable certificates.
Coursera offers courses for all levels of learning, i.e., Beginner, intermediate, and Advanced; you can pick anyone and learn the basics of Digital Marketing right from scratch.
If you are willing to attain digital marketing skills to expand your business or get a potential job, then taking Coursera’s digital marketing course is definitely worth it.
So, which digital marketing courses are you planning to take? Let us know in the comments section below.
Which are the best digital marketing courses offered by Coursera?
All the courses offered by Coursera are worth taking but coming to the top three, then Google Digital Marketing and E-commerce, meta social media Marketing, and Foundations of digital marketing and E-commerce are the best ones.
Are Coursera Digital Marketing courses worth it?
If you are seeking a career in the field of digital marketing, then taking the Coursera digital marketing courses is absolutely worth it.
It will impart not only essential skills but also the certificates offered upon completion of the course will make your resume stand out differently as they are highly recognized by employers.
Are the digital marketing courses offered by Coursera difficult to access and learn?
Coursera offers digital marketing courses that are crafted for learners of all levels, i.e., Beginner, intermediate, and Advanced. You can opt for the course as per your learning level. Also, the courses are composed of video lectures and practice quizzes, which make them easy to access.
- Grammarly for Opera: Step-By-Step Guide To Installing It - June 8, 2023
- edX Review 2023 — Is It The Best E-learning Platform? - June 6, 2023
- AlgoExpert Promo Code 2023: Exclusive 33% Off On Courses - June 5, 2023